KC Gardens

Restrictor dish for soaker hose


Where can I purchase a restrictor dish for a soaker hose? - l j -


  1. 8 months, 2 weeks ago

    Some soaker hoses come with the the restrictor disk in place. I would call your local hardware or garden center that sells soaker hoses.

    Maybe other bloggers will know the answer to your question.

    Carole Johnson County Extension Master Gardener

  2. 8 months, 2 weeks ago

    The problem with most soaker hoses is that they have no way of controlling the flow and pressure of the water. The best way is just not to open the faucet as wide to control the pressure. More advanced drip systems all have a pressure regulator. Dennis - Johnson County Extension

Sign in with Facebook to comment.

Copyright 2014 The Kansas City Star.  All  rights  reserved.  This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten  or redistributed.