KC Gardens

Where to find gum ball product


I am interested in trying Snipper to stop my Gum ball tree from producing gum balls. can you tell me where I can buy the product? I am on the MO side of Kansas City. - Michelle -


  1. 5 months, 3 weeks ago

    In order to maintain our research-based, unbiased advice, we do not recommend specific stores for purchase of products. We would suggest that you call around to local nurseries or big box store garden centers and ask if they carry any specific product you may be looking for. Thanks.

    Carol F. Master Gardener

  2. 5 months, 3 weeks ago

    We found it by searching the Internet for Snipper Growth Regulator. A caveat: The product is not guaranteed,and there is no product for this purpose that we can recommend.

    Mike — Johnson County Extension Master Gardener

  3. 5 months, 3 weeks ago

    Snipper also must be commercially applied. I do not believe that a homeowner will be able to apply the product as you will not have the proper equipment.

    Dennis - Johnson County Extension

Sign in with Facebook to comment.

Copyright 2014 The Kansas City Star.  All  rights  reserved.  This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten  or redistributed.